I haven't posted in a while. Holidays were full of fun & excitement and we are just now getting back to our schedule. I will back post some pics soon.
I had to write this post just to share how Austin is changing/growing with a blink of an eye. His newest funnies are making rhymes and copy catting everything we say. Copy cat always backfires when he is getting in trouble.
He has already outgrown his cowboy boots and I think is getting taller every day he wakes up. He like to measure himself against me in the bathroom mirror.
He is doing great in VPK (Preschool) and I'm in shock it won't be long until kindergarten. Right now they are setting up a mock grocery store and restaurant. So much fun for him to tell me all about it.
One last thing, at the ripe old age of 4, Austin has already informed me, he is smarter than me. So much for waiting to be a teenager.

No comments:
Post a Comment