Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Fish

Austin's first fish, Fishy passed away last week. He got him when he turned 3 from Grandaddy, so he was old for a fish. Austin had a pretty funny reaction to it at first. I showed him Fishy and then we said a prayer for him. Next I explained I was going to flush him so he would still be in the water and Austin wanted to do the honors. Right after he was saying "That was Cool!" Well later it was bed time and after he was all tucked in we could hear him crying from his room. The reality set in and he misses Fishy.

So like any good parent this weekend we were off to Wal-Mart to once again add to the Hamilton family. We now have 2 new fish (instead of the 6 Austin requested). There names are Sally & Bluesy.

1 comment:

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Wow! That was an old fish. It's so funny to see how kids deal with things. I'm sorry Fishie passed on but I'm happy to hear about the new fish.