Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beach in the Cold

Our cousins from Illinois came to Florida for a visit (Steven, Irene, Little Steve, Natalie, and Cayden) and we were lucky enough to take a day off and spend it with them on Mexico Beach. Austin met his new cousins and they had tons of fun playing in the cold cold ocean. The weather was gorgeous but I don't know how those kids were able to swim.

First we had some football fun and also we took advantage of the beach winds for some cool kite flying. Austin likes this picture because of how high the football is in the air.


Once we were down on the beach Austin was running around in his clothes and shoes. I didn't think to much about it because of how cool the air was. Next thing I know he was submerged in the water clothes, shoes and all...And 4 outfits later he was finally worn out!!


The kids also enjoyed the birds and feeding them bread and potato chips. Little Steven was even brave enough to put the chips on his head for the birds. I was most impressed with all their bravery. I watched by window under shelter.
We have a Memorial Day vacation planned at Mexico Beach and I can't wait!!

No comments: