Well it has been a while since my last post. We have just been enjoying the summer. Austin has had lots of fun at camp!! He only has two more weeks until no more going to Precious Years. What a milestone for me & daddy. I just can't believe how fast time flies...ready or not it does.
For 4th of July we had a cookout at Granddaddy's and some fireworks. Most importantly we swam in the monster pool for at least 7 hours. Talk about wrinkled fingers & toes. Austin is the master of the Cannon Ball and swimming with his head under water.
Austin is really growing in so many ways. The other day I was loving all over him and he casually says while standing there taking it all like a big boy, "When are we going to be done with this"...Never. I could kiss and hug him all day, whether or not he likes it.
Stay tuned, we will be busy as wildfire beginning in August. Ausin will be starting tackle football and kindergarten, not to mention our usual family get togethers.

No comments:
Post a Comment