Austin has began football practice this week. Daddy is assistant coach and Mama is assistant team mom. We are having a lot of fun. I think I'm the only one having to adjust to these new long hours though. (Thanks to my mom & dad for all the running they did for me...WOW!)
Austin has his helmet and loves it. They issued his pads last night and he will practice in them next week.
Funny story: Last night as we were driving home from practice Austin was telling me the one thing he didn't like to do at practice is the butt kicks. (This is where the kids have to run and kick there feet up to hit their butt as they go) I asked him why and he says "Because they make me poot"
Out of the mouths of babes. I just love it!!
I'll get pictures soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment