Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We're Back!!

Well time flys when you are having fun and that we have been doing. Christmas and New Years were great. My computer is on the fritz lately so I'm blame that on my lack of posts. Austin is growing like a weed, doing great in school and continuing to turn in to a big boy with his own mind....and mouth. His new favorite teenager sayings are "Whatever" and "Yeah, Right". It dawned on me just the other day that I will be teaching that boy manners and respect until he is grown for sure:)

For some strange reason Austin has decided to sleep on the floor for the past couple of weeks. I wouldn't last an hour without an injury I'm sure.



For Valentines Day Austin gave his classmates Backugan cards with tattoos, so here is a close up of my tough guy with his tatts.



Next week we begin our sports adventures again with baseball season. Stay tuned. We have him signed up for t-ball with some coach pitching. I sure hope it starts to warm up some. He hit his first ball over the fence in our backyard last week.

No comments: