Austin is on Spring Break this week. Today we were in the car enjoying some quality chats and next thing I know Austin asks, "Do you know what making out means?". I of course answered "No, what is it" and he says "It is when a girl puts on make up and then a boy kisses her"
I quickly assured he hasn't been kissing anyone...so far so good:) Whew
However there is a kissy girl Penelope and school that likes to try and kiss him...so funny the things we go through as kids.
Next he talked about how he daydreams all the time...and what in the world does a 5 year old have to esacpe from...no telling what he'll think of next.
So girls if you are in need of a kiss and don't want to just daydream about it anymore, go put your make up on!!

No comments:
Post a Comment