As Rodney was on his way home from work I was going to McDonald's to get Austin's requested birthday dinner. I came up with a plan to trick Austin a little before letting him know that of course our spoiled angel was going to get the new football game. I told Rodney we would put his game in his happy meal.
So when I got home with McDonald's I then told Austin he could open his gifts before we ate. The first gift he opened was shaped just like a video game, so he quickly grabbed it up and opened. To his surprise and disappointment at the time it was the wrong video game. After that he had two more presents to open. He didn't say anything but had an awful heart broken look on his face.
Then we told him it was time to eat and to see what his happy meal toy was. To his shock it was finally the football game. Of course he said he knew the whole time, but we got him.
| Opening what he thought was a football game, turned out to be 'Chicken Shoot'...which he later loved. |
| Wondering where is that football? |
| Finally some football!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment